Moving to the Bahamas and looking for a job

Hi I'm Peter from the UK and I'm moving to the Bahamas in August/ September with my partner as she has got a teaching job in Nassau. I am looking for any role in Nassau or the surrounding islands. I have experience in research, management, policy and event management. If anyone has any contacts or suggestions these would be really helpful!

Many thanks,

Peter.

Hi Peter,

Welcome on board  :)

Till members provide you some infos, i suggest you drop an advert in the Jobs in the Bahamas section of the website. It will surely get your search more visibility.

all the best,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna, thank you! I've done that and it has been accepted so hopefully I'll hear something. Thanks for the advice!

Peter.

Hi Bhavna, haven't had any further replies to this post, any tips for how to use this website well? Any advice would be much appreciated as I am in completely new territory!

Thanks,

Peter.

Hi Peter,

It is a free mutuel help forum, if members have any advices for you, they will post them here.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com

Hello,
My Name is Brenda, from Houston, TX. I would like to live in the Bahamas. I am searching for a teaching career. I can teach English. I have worked with children from grades K-12th. I have also worked with children with special needs. If anyone out there can point me in the right direction I would be forever grateful.

Thank you kindly,
Brenda