Looking for Japanese - English languag exchange

Good day everyone!

I'm currently in HCM (District 7), but I'm quite often traveling in Asia, including Japan for business purposes, so I'm currently learning Japanese (quite seriously) and I'm looking for a language exchange partner.

I'm more or less at an advanced level, but I rarely have any "real world" practice with the language, which I'd like to address.

So, if you are native Japanese speaker or a fairly advanced non-native Japanese user I'd really be interested in language exchange.

In exchange I can help you with your English or possibly Russian (which I also happen to know).

Looking forward to your replies! :)

PS: If you'd like to just hang out - feel free to drop me a line too. I'm in District 7 and would be happy to meet you for a coffee or something like that to chat :)

Hi, we can practice Japanese together! My line ID: xxx  :)

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Do you possibly have skype? I don't have line unfortunately. E-mail is certainly fine as well :)

Hi everyone,

@ Kaigaijin, could you please drop an advert in the Language exchange in Ho Chi Minh City section of the website so that members may contact you directly ?

thanks in advance,
Bhavna