MM2H My 2nd Home

Hi has anyone gone through the MM2H programme?

I did it.

Please advise?

Do you need agent?

supertrader wrote:

Please advise?

I advise you to read the thread at the top of this page.

No idea what your talking about - but its ok...

There's a pinned thread on the top of the Malaysia forum page that covers the topic of MM2H in great detail. He was advising you to read that thread before asking your question because most likely your question is answered in the Pinned Thread. MM2H is a common question here and as such to avoid too many threads on the topic the moderators (or someone) pinned a thread that is devoted to just that topic.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=592230

Hello there,

If you're still interested in applying for your MM2H, you're welcome to contact me for more info : *

Kindly send me your email and I send you all the pertaining details.

Thanks

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

We are just about to send all our info to the agent Alter Domus tomorrow...if that helps?

For those interested to apply for the MM2h with family members, PM me with your email or contact number and I will send all the pertaining details.

Its simple, if you meet the important requirements below :
* Latest 3 months proof of Monthly off-shore Income above MYR 10,000 (must be reflected in bank statement or income tax return)
*Latest 3 months personal bank statement with a closing balance above MYR 350,000 (for age above 50) OR MYR 500,000 (for age below 50)

After that, it gets easier and all thats left is submitting documents such as photos, marriage & birth certificate (if any), letter of conduct, CV, and passport.

Important Note :Through our experience, usually the longest it will take for obtaining the MM2H approval is around Ten (10) to Twelve (12) weeks duration.

We do our best to expedite each case and attend to all our clients needs.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you