Dutch Theme Party / Preperation

Hello friends,
Hope all are well.

I been away for a long time! It was so busy and traveling half of the world!

I would like to organize a welcome party for one of my good friends, a Dutch gentleman in my compound.
I agreed with a good DJ and the space will fit nicely for the guests and dancers.

I think to bring food and sweets that it could have the Dutch impression, can you recommend where to find it in Riyadh? Also thinking to make the apparel mainly of Orange color.

Any inspirational ideas of decoration or a help in the preparations, specially from Dutch expats, it would be very much appreciated and I would be happy to meet you!

Many thanks! (Heel erg bedankt)

Hi,
Any thoughts...

If any one have a good idea, you are most welcome to join and enjoy the DTP !

hello & welcome to your friend

I don't thinks there is any dutch restaurant in Riyadh yet, but you can easily find a lot of restaurant with catering services

it depends specifically on what kind of food your friend like

If you need good sweets and dessert I would recommend "Kabbani Sweets"

and for the decoration if you want i can talk to one of my friends who has a shop for such things

good luck with the Party

Thanks a lot engineer for your willingness to help!

I feel so, regarding the food, I need to find a delicious alternative.
My girlfriends also recommend Kappai and wants me to get the sweets from Munchi !

Let us meet and visit your friend for arranging the decoration setup  :top:
Or if you are busy, please drop me his contacts in a message and will try to pass by him this evening.

Regards

Hi,

Great news for my husband..He is Dutch and we are quite new too here in Riyadh.
He has a chef's background and would be the right person in my opinion to brainstorm with about your party. Kindly pm me ...if you are interested...cheers

thanks

Hello Lion,
If I was there I would defiantly be down to help you raise the roof for your friends party. But I am in the states. You can see by my last name "Naas" I am of Dutch descent. Anyway I hope your party goes well.

I see by your pictures that you travel off the path and explore the desert. I have some questions for you, but I will wait till you are finished with your party plans.

I wish you the best of luck, Talk to you soon.

Your new friend.

Tim Naas

Greetings Vegas Bull (my new friend Tim),

Many thanks for your wishes and hope to have you visiting us here one day!
Exploring off path, is among the hobbies, we love to enjoy here.
Have you been to Saudi before?! it would be good to do Vegas/ Dutch hybrid party then  ;)

Please don't hesitate with your questions. if it is privet, feel free to msg it.

Hi Lion,

Hope you are doing well. I was wondering when you are planning your thematic party? I am new to Riyadh and would love to come over. Look forward to hearing from you. Cheers, Pavel

Hi Pavel,
Thanks mate. I'm fine.
Hope you will enjoy your stay in this country.

You are welcome to join us. My friend had went to Netherlands awaiting his final papers to be done through the Saudi Embassy. Just when he come back, we are going to make it.

Meanwhile, if you would like to pass by and we have our friendly gathering, feel welcome.
or wait... wait. why not make a party for you too?   :top::D

Msg me and let us see if we can gather at your place or you visit us!

Hi Lion,

I'm glad to hear you are doing well. It's cool. Well, I like the idea to catch up sometime soon. I'm quite social person so I need to meet new people here otherwise i will get depressed soon. I sent you a connection request to discuss it further. Thanks for replying to me.