Make friends 😊

I wanna make friends, i am 17 years old, love watching tv, hanging out, watching youtube, learning Korean and English.

Gday there lnnzzzz, 
Good to see you've put some imagination into that profile name.

Unfortunately Yogi prefers enemies to friends.   The thing I like about enemies is that they don't bullshit you.  They're generally honest in there approach to you & you know what to expect.   

Here's a thought for today.....go & find some people you don't like & you'll probably have a very interesting day.  Theres no fun being too comfortable & complacent in your surroundings.

Try it.   Do you really want to sit around in some boring cafe with a bunch of dorks playing with there phones, pretending to be interested in one another. 

Seriously ,,,your 17.    Why are you on an Expat Bog site that is mainly used by foreigners who are mostly retired or decades older  than you????????    Wonder why

Hi Yogi. nice to meet u. I know what u wanted to tell me but i only work best when i am interested in that thing. It's true that good things sometimes aren't the best but for me it always makes me happy. Nice day Yogi. Btw my profile name doesn't t mean that i am a sleepyhead :). I am on expat because i wanna make friends, wanna try something new, i guess.

Yogi007 wrote:

Try it.   Do you really want to sit around in some boring cafe with a bunch of dorks playing with there phones, pretending to be interested in one another. 

Seriously ,,,your 17.    Why are you on an Expat Bog site that is mainly used by foreigners who are mostly retired or decades older  than you????????    Wonder why

The moment i read i thought the same like you Yogi that why is he/she Here normally it would be a dating website or some app you know  ... But then i recall my self i did that too in my younger(teenage) days when i wanted to explore and improve my english get to know more ppl away from my place . tho i wasn't an idiot .. :D   

maybe it was curiosity ... I dont know but your here so have fun. just be carefull

that dork part is so true around here . not long ago before tet i went to meet a friend in cafe in morning i saw 7 to 6 guys on a table Not a single one spoke for my time there all i could heads down on mobile phone .. no i wasn't staring at them they were just in front of me