Living and Working in Malta course for residency

The ETC is organising basic training courses to assist non-EU nationals applying for long-term residency after 5 years in Malta (L.N.370).

One is titled 'Living and Working in Malta' and has a duration of 100 hours. It covers Maltese history,the political climate ,enviromental issues in Malta, the country's relations with the EU and the social aspect of Maltaand its people.

The fee for the course is €180 and a pass level of 75 % is required.

The second course is ' Literacy Training in Maltese or English'

You have to select one of the courses and can also select different modules.Modules vary from basic 1 to module 6.

Each module consits of 40 to 50 hours. The fee for Module 1 is €90 and modulres 2-6 are 72 € each.A pass level test is also required.

For more information call ETC on 2220 1613 or 2220 1605 or e-mail [email protected]

We would be very happy to get some feedback from those taking one or all of the courses as to the procedure and so on.The courses were offered in an advertisment in the Sunday Times on January 30 th 2010.

Regards
Ricky

non-EU nationals married to an EU national are exempt

I like being exempt :)

Cisk anyone while the others are studying???

oh more studying! that's just great. they should set the 75% pass mark in schools and universities and watch as 95% of students fail.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm the Cisk comment reminds me....  Anyone up for a night out?   Ricky, Tim, cool wife of tim...... 

My place is under construction this week so you guys have to pick another one....