Azul Airlines

I'm trying Azul from Orlando to Rio. The flight is Orlando to Veracopos then from there to SDU in Rio. Anybody have experience with this flight or Veracopos or Azul?  I'm just wondering about baggage and customs info. I usually take AA and clear customs in GIG.  I have an hour and a half in Varacopos.

Azul had an offer so I had to give it a shot.

Any info..Thanks!!!

I've flown Azul a lot. They're pretty good. You will have to clear customs in Veracopos. They just changed to a new terminal there so you should be able to cross over to the domestic side after you clear customs pretty easily going through security again. Coming into SDU is nice. It's right on the bay and right at downtown. It's much easier to get into the city than GIG. Azul Business and Economy MCO-VCP is nice and their domestic flights also. They have good food and snacks. They are similar to flying JetBlue as they were founded by the same guy. In VCP in the domestic terminal you can probably grab a nice pao de queijo, mc donalds,  pizza, sandwich

I've flown Azul 2 times without problems but only domestic Brazil.  As far as immigration, customs, and baggage that shouldn't change as long as you have enough time to get through.

I highly recommend azul flying international. The service is great and they try their best to make you as comfortable as possible. A++++. Never fly Air Canada to Brazil. I've had 3 bad experiences with them. You will breeze right through customs. No worries. Just plan your trip with at least 1 1/2 hours layover for your arrival in Brazil going through customs. 2 hours is best. Best of luck

Thanks very much. Ive done GIG a many times. My house is in Alto da Boa Vista above Sao Conrado so I think SDU is going to perfect!!!

Thanks for the info!!!!!