What is the easiest way for me ?

I am a filipina who has a German boyfriend but haven't smeet each other yet. The plan is in 2018 when I finish my contract here in Hongkong. My question is what is the easiest way for me so he can bring me to Germany? Marriage?? How long is the process after we got married? Thank you!

i was in the same situation like you too. since we have not meet yet, i just wait for him to come and visit me and will think the next step. but, i already had a plan in mind. if things got serious, i would convince him to let me study German language in Germany and at the same time, we could live together. from here, maybe we can consider about marriage.

Leahsofly wrote:

I am a filipina who has a German boyfriend but haven't smeet each other yet. The plan is in 2018 when I finish my contract here in Hongkong. My question is what is the easiest way for me so he can bring me to Germany? Marriage?? How long is the process after we got married? Thank you!

I can't say how long it takes after getting married but your whole plan sounds questionable. One cannot recommend marriages of convenience and I don't know how one should assume marriage to someone you've never met as serious. How about meeting the guy first and then see how you get along before planning to marry? Virtually the only scenario I can think of where such things happen is for fat, older guys who are so desperate that they will risk this. And why would a woman do this except expecting a life of ease in a richer country?  Few marriages can hold up when it's all about money and/or just not being alone.