Looking to organize an all girl coffee get together!!

So i need some girl time and would love to organize an ALL GIRL/WOMEN get together. Im putting it in bold because i don't want men responding, hence all women get together.

A little about me, I'm half American on my mothers side half Saudi on my fathers side i speak both languages fluently and have lived in both countries back and forth all my life.

Im outgoing and love trying new things, i like traveling, reading, going to the pool/beach, i LOVE animals and am a big advocate for them.
looking for some like minded people to get together with and have a nice coffee and talk, if the group gets bigger maybe we can start organizing desert outings or movie nights.

Please no flaky people, if you aren't committed to meeting don't bother responding :)

Where are you based? I'll be driving hopefully beginning of march I once we settle I'm sure we could start meetups.

Im based in Riyadh, i will be out of the country on vacation till the beginning of April. other than that ill be back in riyadh. Is it your first time coming to KSA?

It is, but we will be based in Al khobar

Oh ok, i haven't been to that area of Saudi in a long time. I hope you like it though.

Just pm you.  Would love to help you organize this group or just be a part of it.
Quite new to the kingdom. Recently rescued a stray cat hanging around our front and backyard and she is now a full pledged domesticated feline. Well, almost. She still longs to go outside. We let her on a leach though. Love to have coffee and some tete a' tete with some ladies. Love to bake and cook and entertain....so let's do this!! lol....

Hi there

Im visiting Riyadh for a week end of April as my husband has moved there for work. I live in Bahrain at the moment but looking to see if I could cope with the move.

Im vegan so clearly love animals too :)

great! so i think a 3 people can be considered a group lol. Im leaving out of town for about a month in about one week but after that im available and we can organise something.

hey there

I'd Love to join you ladies for some coffee so count me in!

Asslamau alaikum Hello

I am Elizabeth and I am new in Riyadh.Would love to join you ladies for a coffee meeting.I am also a big animal lover and big advocate for the voice less.I have 3 dogs myself,cats and birds
So I  am free on Saturdays if there is a meeting

Kind regards
Elizabeth

Hi everyone:)

I would love to join your group I have 4 Filipina friends also who wants to join also:)

I would love to join girls  i am saudi woman and i love to meet new people ...

Why don't we have a whatsapp grout where we could organise a meeting 😉

Hey everyone!

Sorry, i have been away for a while and just realised that there are more responses! I think we should exchange numbers after we all initially meet just to make sure we are all ladies and no men try to get involved. If anyone is up for having a little get together this Saturday please let me know. I have the perfect cafe in mind called Cafe Barbera. it's nice and cozy and everything there is delicious.
I look forward to hearing from you all.

Ok so a few of us have agreed to meet at cafe barbera near Almamlaka school at 7pm. Sat 20th. If any ladies are interested in joining us please feel free to come and ask for sumi.
I look forward to seeing some new faces!

please note: This is all WOMAN if any guys show up you will be turned away regardless of where you are from.

Best regards,
sumi

So no one showed up, i waited for about 30 minutes then left.

Are u for real! That's awful you poor thing! Id love to meet but I'm so lazy, I get excited when I make plans then regret it on the day!

To be honest I planned to pop in.I left my number in private,but you didn't left yours so I'm going to go to random people in the coffe shop...

Dear Leila,

I clearly stated above that numbers should be exchanged after everyone has met in person just to make sure we are all ladies and not men posing as women.
You could have come to the cafe and asked any of the staff for me Sumi (also as i stated above) and they would have gladly showed you to my table.
Anyways its in the past, no point in bickering about it now.
I enjoyed a good cup of coffee and finished up some phone calls and headed out.
Maybe next time thing will work out better.