International school in Timisoara

Dear all,

Is there any international school in Timisoara? What is the approximate yearly price?

Thanks in advance

Br,
Gulnur

gulgedik wrote:

Dear all,

Is there any international school in Timisoara? What is the approximate yearly price?

Thanks in advance

Br,
Gulnur

For what ages/classes?

Hi Everyone,

I would also like this information too, please.

My family are relocating to Timisoara in April. The company whom my husband works for has organised a meeting with the William Shakespeare school in Timi in 2 weeks, I have three children, 10,8 & 5 has anybody had any experience with this school and would it be suitable for non romanian speaking children. I just want to be prepared for my visit in two weeks.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Ellen

She is 11 years old. Thanks a lot

EllenCareless wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I would also like this information too, please.

My family are relocating to Timisoara in April. The company whom my husband works for has organised a meeting with the William Shakespeare school in Timi in 2 weeks, I have three children, 10,8 & 5 has anybody had any experience with this school and would it be suitable for non romanian speaking children. I just want to be prepared for my visit in two weeks.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Ellen

Interesting that a school that claims to be English language intensive, doesn't have an English version of their website.  :huh:

Hi

This is a concern that I have. I am visiting the school on the 15th of this month. I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks
Ellen

Hi Ellen,
You were going to come back and post your experience with the Timisoara 'English' school.
How was it? Were you able to register your child there? What's the feedback?

Do you know of any other English language / international schools in Timisoara?
Thanks.

Hi,

I am planning to move to Timisoara in the next 6 months. I will be moving from India to handle my company's activities in Romania.

I am looking for a school for my 4 year old daughter. Should I look at a public or private school? Which schools have English as medium of instruction?

Is it easy to find furnished apartments on rent? What will be an approx price for a 2 BR apartment in a good location?

Thanks!

Hello!

For school I can only recommend Montessori kindergarten and school. Starting with next school year they will have English groups for the preschool. Please visit the website for more information. www.montessorihaus.ro

Unfortunately, they don't have an international school.

The rent for a furnished two BR apartment is around 600-800 euro max. Check imobiliare.ro for instance.

Regards,
Maria

Thanks, Maria!