Chiropractor

Are there chiropractors in Bahrain? If there are, does anyone have any personal experience and thus recommendation, for a good one?

T&R

I heard recently that Chiropractic is not officially recognised in Bahrain, so there are likely to be very few practitioners here.

However, there is one centre that I know of, and have heard from a friend is very good. It's probably the only certified place in the country.

It's called InTouch Integrated Chiropractic Spine Centre
www.intouchclinic.com
[email protected]
5th Floor, Building 3013, Road 7543, Block 575, Janabiyah
+973 17690100

I have no personal experience of it, but heard the director speak about it and it sounds good, and also my friend told me it was very good.

The location I was told is on the way to the Saudi Causeway then off to one side.

I've got a pain in the neck (don't we all!) that needs looking at, so let us know how you get on.

Vik

Hi vikpaw,

Thanks very much for the quick response.

Had a look at the website for InTouch and they look like a pretty professional bunch, with well qualified practitioners. This is not actually for me, but for a colleague who is suffering lower back problems. He is not too sure about using a chiropractor, so if he does actually get around to using them, I will report back on how he gets on.

T&R  :cheers:

Best to go to a doctor, I believe this firm takes insurance and yep looks v. professional.
I also heard about a German hospital which is good for orthopaedics.

vikpaw wrote:

Best to go to a doctor, I believe this firm takes insurance and yep looks v. professional.
I also heard about a German hospital which is good for orthopaedics.

Yes, I've heard good things about the German hospital also, a friend had to go to them after another hospital (which shall remain nameless), messed up treating a knee problem he had!

InTouch is superb but pricey. I've had treatment there before (as well as a photography exhibition!) Very painful but very effective.

Hi there - there is also an osteopath - Dr Henry  - at the German Orthopedic Hospital in Salmaniya.  He is also very good.  Ph # there is 1723 9988

Another Osteopathy place in SEEF called "Back on the Move"  Lady practitioners mostly they also do remedial massage.  I don't have their number so look in the phone book

Smiles  -  M

There are amazing chiropractors in Bahrain.

Intouch clinic in Saar or the German Orthopaedic hospital in Juffair. They are highly trained and totally recognised by Bahrain, their health service and the royal family.

How much did it cost you?

Bonix wrote:

How much did it cost you?

Why not call them and ask? Google should give you their phone numbers.

T&R

Chiropractic treatments may still not be listed by Health authorities in Bahrain (to be checked), but Osteopathy is.

There are mainly 2 centers that can be recommended: www.backonthemove.com and InTouch mentioned below.

German Orthopedic Hospital has many physiotherapists but only one Chiropractor or Osteopath. However, having been in the three clinics, it is the least customer-friendly. It's customer-unfriendly in fact. For instance, it will not give you a full session if you arrive late (even if you inform them in advance) while making you pay full price. That's the clinic's policy. Your ailment is clearly not their priority. They are uncommitted. They will not give you a second more than scheduled. And the staff is not better trained than in the above mentioned clinics.
However, the doctors and surgeons who are in a different wing of the floor are the opposite: higher qualifications, friendly, helpful and good professionals. And just about all German, thus the name.

A good combination: a GOH doctor but a backonthemove or Intouch practitioner.

Stretch & Stay Fit!