Favorite Spanish tutors in the San Juan area?

Hi guys---I made it!

First and foremost---thanks to everyone on this forum for the information you've shared. My gf and I are now safely landed (with wifi) in an apartment in Santurce.

Can anyone recommend a solid Spanish tutor in the San Juan area. Seems like I can get around just fine with the Spanish I know already, but I'd really like to get myself fluent.

Miminich:
I took private lessons with Julie from Global Perceptions.  She's based in SJ and we would meet at various coffee shops.  Highly recommended!!!

Can you give me an estimate of her fees? Also... how
Much were you able to
Learn

I paid $40/session for one-on-one lessons (about 1.5 hrs each).  I wanted to work on conversational skills, so she tailored each lesson accordingly.  Since it was one-on-one, I thought the money was very well spent.

ISLA language school in Hato Rey offers private or group lessons for a reasonable price. http://islalanguage.com/spanish-immersion-program.html here is their website with group pricing. The group lessons are M-F 9am-12pm or in the evening (6:30-8:30 pm? Not sure on that). The private lessons are more expensive and you have to contact for quote.

ISLA was a great experience!!  Upon arriving in PR I took a 2-week course.  I lucked out that in the second week, I was the only student and received one-on-one lessons for the same price as group lessons.

Going to classes each day from Condado also allowed me to get used to the Tren Urbano and the bus system.