Tuk Tuk From Aeon "21st" to Airport. How Much

As the title states. How much am I looking at for a Tuk to the Airport at the wee hours of the morning say 3 am. My flight leaves on the 13th, but I was out of the current apartment on the 11th. How much for a 5.7 mile "google map estimate"? Thanks in advance, and thank you all for your support in what I am doing. This was not a completely negative experience. It has changed the man I was into a man with empathy for those that suffer because they are poor and those that work stand jobs for nothing. It's like a hobby for them. Yes I know they're paid jobs, but the dollar amount is minuscule compares to working a Mikey D's in the US; Having a Korean ancestry from my grandmother has shown me what it is to be Asian and how Asians truly live. The Khmai are wonderful people for the most part. Smile and you're 95% going to get a smile back. There are some Khmai that are douche bags that steal phones, which can be turned into a paper weight by calling the manufacturer with the IMEI number.

How much am I looking at for a Tuk to Airport from St 21 next to ABA bank to Pochetong Airport?

$12 in a taxi,$10 in a tuk tuk. Good luck.

Thank You :):top:

If you want a fair price look for the metered tuktuks, they charge the distance and you get a fair rate. They are the yellow tuktuks and show they are metered.

I guess you can get away with $5-7.

Is there an app for the metered tuks? droid or apple i have 4 devices

Tuk Tuk I think may be 7 dollar
but I use to use taxi $12 from Independent monument to airport

marukai47 wrote:

Is there an app for the metered tuks? droid or apple i have 4 devices

PassApp Taxi

Company is EZ Go
https://www.facebook.com/ezgo24h/

The cheapest is Passapp, and these tuktuks are everywhere in town.

AdvisorExpertTravel wrote:

The cheapest is Passapp, and these tuktuks are everywhere in town.

PassApp has cheaper than tuktuks, rickshaws, absolutely ideal in PP traffic, smaller than tuktuks, more agile, running on LPG, no dust in eyes, cheaper.

GRAB taxi also has rickshaws, a tad more expensive but you know the fare before you start.

Cheers.

Joe