Driving Instructor Needed for a Disabled Person - Darsait

Hi,

I need a driving instructor with specially modified car to train for the Drum and Slope Test first and then road test. The modification required is the re-positioning of the accelerator and break (Accelerator on left side) as I wear a prosthetic in on my right leg side. Can anyone here recommend where do I find an instructor with a modified car.

Look forward to your help in finding me the right instructor.

Kind Regards,

Hi,

Finding a Driving Instructor with a Modified Car in Muscat will be quite challenging. I would recommend checking at any of the Driving Schools in Muscat, they might be able to assist you with your request or give some recommendations in this regard.

Best of Luck :)

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have already tried many driving schools in Muscat including Muscat Driving School without any success. Also, wrote to Ministry of Social Development in Oman to assist me in this regard and awaiting their reply.

Thanks

Shafiq

Best of Luck and hope you hear from them soon enough. Things takes time in Oman, therefore following up on any matter is important.

hi ...
have u find an instructor foe your requirement.. that  is left leg pedal accelerator