Work from home

Hi all , i m interested in knowing anyone has an idea if there are work from home jobs in muscat, like sending emails and report making , calling etc. i am a through professional in Information Technology with experience, but cant presently takeup a 9-5 job, i want to earn money and kill time.  please let me know if anything come up

I am also interested if any my contact xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

It will be more appropriate if you drop an advert in the Jobs in Muscat section of the website so that you may be contacted if ever an opportunity arises.

All the best,
Bhavna

If you are looking for work from the comfort of your home, please get in touch wiuth me, I am doing business from home, a well known business in the middle east, I myself am an entrepreneur and i train other entrepreneurs how to succeed in business.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello
I am looking for a job from home

Hi,
This is not part time job but your own business from home, you become your own boss and work in your own hours, many people are making 6 figure income. I am trained to to train others the skills.
if interested just go to my blog and leave me your details and i explain more.
thank you
Jamal