How to make friends in Egypt

hello:)

any body wake up ??? hehehhe :cool:

Welcome to expat-blog :)

well as long you are a female, then be suree 100 % that you will have alot of friends :D

i agree

lol :)

Hello,,

Im in Nasr city

Hi ehabmorsy > can you please introduce yourself and contribute on the topic?

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

its not easy though I am still struggling

:cheers:

are u Nigerian?

Where are u from

I'm not sure if this post is still active
I'm an egyptian myself and since i was raised abroad i don't have friends here
It seems very lonely they all have their own circle and i'd be welcomed but by time i just get it i won't be part of them
I usually walk or take metro to avoid traffic specially i'm in october city so not much to do here
Anyone up for a walk sometime would be great

Entering and integrating within the community is very hard I must say. Plus you can hardly find your type of people to make them your own friends , been in cairo for 4 months now and still with zero friends

I think to make friends in any community depends on you. Not the community.

It's very easy to make friends in Egypt if you understand and respect the Egyptian culture.

Yes and no
People tend to go with people like them
So for me i can easily communicate with different people from different backgrounds yet non i call a friend

I live in 6 of October , just moved to Cairo 4 months ago

Hey Sara, I live in October too. Do you know where can I find centres which can teach French ? Everything seems to be far away which is disappointing

I made a deal with someone to teach me french for my english
Sadly i don't know in october but will check for you and let you know

U no what I am very easy going easy to speak to very down to earth. The people r nice here aswell I just haven't clicked with any1 to actu ally call sum1 my friend so I miss home alot so I try to keep busy and try to work on myself tho I think I'm tired of me time but what can u do lol

I think i feel the same really