Close

Driving License Renewal

Question is on behalf of My husband as he is due for his driving license renewal in the month of Feb. He tried to do the renewal through MOI, but came the error that medical records are not updated. And when tried to find the locations where medical tests can be performed, nothing comes up. Does any one know where can he get the tests done and how it can be reflected in Absher (MOI). Or is it advisable to do the renewal in the old way (going to dallah).

Any info would be highly appreciated. I also went through some old threads, but nothing concrete was found. Thanks

M88  :heart:  :kiss:
Long time no see.

Don't know anyone who experienced such an issue but I suggest going to the old way of visiting Dallah or Muroor office.

Good luck to you husband

xoxo

Thanks Thanks, first for the welcome and then for the reply  :kiss:

only for you M88 only for you ...  :kiss:  :kiss:

Mariem88 :

Thanks Thanks, first for the welcome and then for the reply  :kiss:

Your husband need to go Dallah, I face this problem and they are not even accepting any medical report rather than what they recommended clinics, He can find lot's of people standing on Dallah main gate anyone will be lead him to the right Clinic.

Thanks for the Info, appreciate it.

Hi, if you are in Riyadh then you can Visit Sanad Hospital (exit 9) or Alwarood (Olaya)....

I have done for my self in Alwarood, soon after the test they will upload your medical record online after that > Payment online (MOI) >> Visit Dallah & take the new copy of Lic.

That was really helpful. Million Thanks :)

Better you go to dallah school and it will short time and now a days everything is easy

As this suggestion has already come many days back,

Mariem88 :

That was really helpful. Million Thanks :)

hii..
I have done for my self recently, you could be approach any reputed hospital to obtain the medical report such as eye test with licence renewal form which is available in muroor office, soon after the test they will upload your medical record online, then you have to remit the concerned amount in your iqama for licence renewal to enable the process of renewal by absher, then you have to go the muroor office with the printout of absher renewal report,

Hello my name is adeel Ahmad I need information about driving licence. I have Saudia driving licence but it's expired . I want just asked it's possible if I am come on visit to Saudia aribia . On visit visia Saudia government is renew my driving licence or no

Without Iqama you cannot renew it

if your not in Saudi Arabia why you want to renew it, after u come here work visa you can do renewal right kaby