Close

How To Find A Saudi Wife

wajid.md :

that's not a PROBLEM. That's our religion.

Actually, it isn't.
It's some people's version or opinion it's religion but it's actually local cultural norms. Only some Muslims engage in arranged marriage whilst most do not.

I give my voice to Baybars, I'm suffering from the same problem. I wanna get marry from a Saudi. I work here in Riyadh, If you can recommend me a good family, I would be grateful .....

Baybars :

I want to marry a Saudi wife as I believe they have the correct aqeedah (core religious beliefs) and are by and large attractive and look after themselves problem is how? Are there marriage   bureaus or agencies which help match people?

Good day
If you are serious I can guide you.
Where do you live?
Contact me on a private message

Dear Layla you seem mixing between religion and tradition of the society!! The most traditions here in the Saudi society have nothing to do with Islam!! I can give you many examples..

this poor guy is still not married lolol ya all are no help

Hello rareshine,

You are correct.

You are an ESL Teacher who knows lots of Saudi girls, you are definitely in a position to provide that 'missing link'  . :)

I think yr chances are limited. Saudi woman prefer white men over pakistanis or indians. Then again God knows. Anyway why would you want to limit yourself to Saudi woman. It's glamourous on the outside. Did deeper and you get to see the flaws but by then usually too late.

Hi Sara..Every one has flaws, think that apply on all women not only on Saudis. It's easy to judge ppl you don't know well.

rareshine :

this poor guy is still not married lolol ya all are no help

Hahaha,,,, right to the point.

you did it?
What told you the sheikh/Imam?

you did it? What told you the sheikh. ??

Sara riaz :

I think yr chances are limited. Saudi woman prefer white men over pakistanis or indians. Then again God knows. Anyway why would you want to limit yourself to Saudi woman. It's glamourous on the outside. Did deeper and you get to see the flaws but by then usually too late.

I'm English and in any case, I've left Saudi. It's a terrible place to teach.

Baybars :
Sara riaz :

I'm English and in any case, I've left Saudi. It's a terrible place to teach.

I think everyone got punk'd by @Baybars  :lol:

Finding saudi wife like getting niddle in mud of sand :D