How to make friends in Senegal

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals and other expats) when you're living in Senegal :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Senegal??

Thanks in advance for your participation

if you want to meet local people, find and talk to same sex people anywhere, if you talk to opposite sex you may find that it seems you are inquiring about more than friendship

if you want to meet other expats, google. Dakar has a huge expat community.

my name is moustafa  and im living in saint louis of senegal , when you are living with sadness ,and loneliness in st louis , i would like to give you a peice of hand, by discussing with you , and invite you ,to make connaissance of my family , you can join me in my msn, [email protected] , i can speak fluenly french, and express myself in english , thank you ,

hai how are you im from kuwait hope you fine thre

hi,am ajao wunmi ganiat,ilive in lagos in nigeria i would love meet u all

am e-mail addy is [email protected] and also my cel-234-07030672557.tanx

teuf wrote:

my name is moustafa  and im living in saint louis of senegal , when you are living with sadness ,and loneliness in st louis , i would like to give you a peice of hand, by discussing with you , and invite you ,to make connaissance of my family , you can join me in my msn, [email protected] , i can speak fluenly french, and express myself in english , thank you ,

hi,mostafa i wiil like to know you.pls call me on dis line 234-07030672557 thank you.