Looking for work

I would love to move to Kenya to be able to be with my Fiancee, would love if I can find a job before I move to Kenya

Hello LeeMalta,

Welcome to Expat.com

You may also create a detailled resume under the Jobs in Kenya section to increase your chances.

For which type of job are you qualified for ?

Christopher
Expat.com

Hello the best work here it's  ur own business

At the moment im a retail manager in the tobacco and alcohol industry. I am also a chef by trade, although I love sales and business development.
If you would like to email me I can send you my resume. My email address is [email protected].
Thanks and regards
Lee

Hello, to work legally in Kenya you must have a work permit.  There are various classes of these.  To be employed, you need to secure a job offer, then your employer facilitates application for a work permit.  Currently, the Kenyan government is strongly encouraging employers to recruit Kenyans, due to the high level of unemployment. Therefore your prospective employer will be expected to evidence why they need to recruit a foreigner.  It's not very straightforward, I'm afraid.

The jobs market is highly competitive.  Many adverts will specify 'Kenyan Citizen'.  You can check online sites such as 'Brighter Monday'. 

It's worth checking the Kenya Immigration website.  They have a 'passes and permits' page which sets out the requirements for applicants.