New to the forum

Hi there

I was going to ask a bit on the visa issue but I see some has already posted info already.
That aside, my wife and I are considering settling in Malta in the next two years or so.
We have currently spent the last 10 years working in Africa, but felt it's time to settle into a more secure environment.
As far as work goes - I am an internationally acclaimed artist, illustrator etc which means that I can pretty much work anywhere in the world that has a FEDEX or DHL office to send off my paintings etc, and a good internet connection.  I guess that makes me self employed? 
Anyway, we have sat down and had a good long think about where to settle, and Malta seemed a pretty good option because of it's location.  We have family in Europe and family in Africa, so for us it would be pretty ideal as far as travel goes between the two continents.
Right now, we just need to get a feel of what it is like on the ground.
Thanks

Hi :-)

are you EU citizens ?

Hi Wildlife artist,

Welcome. Browse through the past posts and you will  find a lot of questions already asked and answered.

George already asked the most important question. EU or non-EU , that is the question for visa and residency and work.

Regards
Ricky

Hi There

Yeah I have been reading through thanks - a lot of questions answered already, and yes my wife and myself are both EU citizens.