English speaking churches in Punta cana

Hi we are coming out on holiday for three weeks and staying in bavaro Punta cana. We normally attend an pentecostal Church and would really like to know if there are any similar English  churches near by or in Punta Cana itself. It's always a great privilege meeting with God's family whenever we are away. I used to be part of a Baptist Church and a house Church so any Christian Church along these lines would be fantastic.  Xxxx

This is the only one I'm aware of.

Bávaro English
Weekly Meeting
Calle La Española; Esq. Calle Proyecto
GPS Coordinates:  18.601412 -68.417705

English:
Tuesday, 7:30 p.m. (Midweek Meeting)
Saturday, 3:00 p.m. (Weekend Meeting)

thank you for your prompt reply.
Could you kindly give us an idea of how long it would take to drive there from the Sensimar Bavaro.
Do you have a telephone number for the pastor or church office.
Many many thanks Sally

Your welcome.

It's about 25 - 30 minute drive from Sensimar.

I do not have the phone number.

Do you know anything more about the type of service that they hold at these two times?

I was able to find a phone number. It's 809-444-0440.

Thank you so much for your help xxxx

I'm glad I was able to help.

Hello, my complete name is Enock Beaucejour ,I am 24.
I live in veron but I need a church to go to. Could you please give me more details please?because I want tobe a member of that  church. God's able!!!
Best regards...

This thread is 4 years old. You are not likely to get much help.  Better to start a new thread and ask!

My name is Corrine and I'm in punta Cana till September 22 is there any volunteering I can do and a place to stay? I'm a chef by profession

Email me [link moderated] please and thank you.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct