Moving to florida

hello I do not speak English very well, but I'll try that you understand me. I would like to move to Florida, I have 5 kids and need a change for me and my family. I was working, I have my diploma I have experience working in day care, and helping seniors. I am a fighter and determined. but I've been to Florida since I do not have family support or anyone who lives in Florida. I'm picking up money to go with my children and start a new life again. (I do not like but I hate the cold, I want a warm climate). believe that Florida would be a good state for me reecomenzar this new stage of my life that I want to do. I know no one can tell me yes or no. but only write to read opinions and suggestions. (alla no government assistance?) here where I live there are and get them all. who is willing to talk with me can send email. thank you very much.

hey where are you moving from exactly?

This is something that im thinking aboutit..where..i dont no yet

Hi eresmidebilidad
I live in Palm Coast, Flagler County, and I really like this area, Housing is very inexpensive right now because of the real Estate crisis. A Nice house can be purchased at about $100,000,or rented at $800, but... employment is a problem. Unless you had a guaranteed job,if I was you, I would not come here.

Hello, I am Russian, living in Florida 12 years. I think so it will be good for you if you like warm climate. Were are you from originally?  What are you willing to do for living in Florida? My Email: [email protected]

Thanks