Movie night American Embassy [Mixed]

I have two tickets to the movie night at the American embassy. If you are looking to join me, send me a private message or post here. Sorry everyone if you don't get picked, I usually have more tickets but ran out this time. This is a mixed event, guys and girls will both be there. These events are usually good to get know new people.

When is that?

Feb 1st

How did you get a ticket for a movie night in US embassy? Do you have to be in their mailing list?

I get an invitation from German Embassy for their movie night and all you have to do is email the names and wait for the confirmation.

Too bad I am Jeddah

Oh My God,

I guess I'm too late
today is  Feb 2nd

I hope next time you will Pick me up
thanks anyway

How to get invitations from American embassy

eng_5aledba wrote:

Oh My God,

I guess I'm too late
today is  Feb 2nd

thanks anyway

He's looking for female to go with him...

hamudi wrote:
eng_5aledba wrote:

Oh My God,

I guess I'm too late
today is  Feb 2nd

thanks anyway

He's looking for female to go with him...

Is @eng_5aledba a male?

I wasn't  lol I just gave the tickets to the first person who sent me a pm and didnt even meet them there

Oh if I knew, I would have immediately pm you lol

first post said "looking for someone to join me"

Sandyy24 wrote:

How to get invitations from American embassy

Gets me wondering too

hamudi wrote:

first post said "looking for someone to join me"

I guess he is lost with his word. :dumbom:

Hey bro, How are you? Are these tickets available to any American citizens? How can we getc access to these? Thanks in advance!

How can we get invitation to Movie night at German Embassy ?

How do we find out about events at the US embassy? Their website does not provide that information. Thanks!

SandyK wrote:

How do we find out about events at the US embassy? Their website does not provide that information. Thanks!

As far As i know you should know someone from inside the embassy to provide you and invite you to such events

SandyK wrote:

@imlost12 knows how to😀

girls and guys leave embassy things, we can make our plan to watch movies and food and other stuff ;)

Other stuff like?😉

Faraz Saeed wrote:

girls and guys leave embassy things, we can make our plan to watch movies and food and other stuff ;)

great Idea

Also me. Interested in other stuff.

you guys are only interested in other stuff :D:D

So, when we will start the Plan??? ;)

Would only be interested once you clarify what are the "other stuff"😀

other stuff can be anything, its totally depend on the individual candidate of our would be party ;):D

I'm good with my movies and my music😎

you are not welcome :P:D

Faraz Saeed wrote:

you are not welcome :P:D

Who, me? I don't really care🤓

really? but i was kidding :D:P
you are the one with whom will make this plan successful ;)

:lol: you got the wrong person

but i thought im wrong :D:P

so guys when is this movie night happening, we can arrange for a nice evening of dancing and just chilling after the movies

Dear all,
I heard there will be a movie night this December'18 in US embassy. Does anyone knows how to get the ticket?
Thank you :)

Again, as I said before, this is an old thread.  Don't post on threads which have been inactive more than a year as the original posters may not be active anymore.

And I will give the same update as I gave on the other thread:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=647591