Which state to choose to live as a new fresher in Singapore

As I am new to Singapore which state to choose for living there and as to let me get job easily and also chipest room? Assuming I hold pass permit?

Hi, I would suggest you should google it or visit Wikipedia to get a very basic idea about Singapore. I'm surprised to know that you are planning to live in Singapore but you don't know the very basic that Singapore is a city base country. A radius of 25kms, does not have any state. You can find below link for your search as per your budget .

http://www.easyroommate.com.sg/m?gclid= … Ang58P8HAQ

Note: in Singapore as per law you will not get a house for rent as a visitor(Can stay in a hotel or an authorised hostel or PG). To go for a rent (Min. 6months), you must show your working pass details in order to sign or staying in a rented room or sharing room. Good luck.

Thanks mate @Surya2k.
So, which area in Singapore is most suitable to live for getting a job and has foreigners use to live for those hold pass work permit? Just count me as a fresher to Singapore for this questions!

I thought you are looking for a rented place as a work pass holder. If you are coming for searching a job, then rent a place is illegal and no owner will rent a place to you. Only option is staying in a hostel or hotel. You can travel to any part of Singapore at any point of time as the transportation facilities here is one of the best in the world and cheap (by bus or train). You can Google it to get more details or check earlier threads which we had discussed in details. Good luck.

The only state in Singapore is your state of mind ...
I really suggest you do some very basic reading about Singapore first - BEFORE you decide whether you want to move there - especially if you still don't realise that
- Singapore is so small that it does not matter where you live (you can reach any other place in the country within an hour)
- Singapore is one of the most expensive places in the world and also not easy to get a job and visa (Forget it if you have no recognised university degree and work experience!)

Thanks my dear friend for your glorious response even if it's include with some manners but still appreciate it..thanks! Smiles!

Lol this made me laugh bit really true!  :D  ->> The only state in Singapore is your state of mind ...

beppi wrote:

The only state in Singapore is your state of mind ...
I really suggest you do some very basic reading about Singapore first - BEFORE you decide whether you want to move there - especially if you still don't realise that
- Singapore is so small that it does not matter where you live (you can reach any other place in the country within an hour)
- Singapore is one of the most expensive places in the world and also not easy to get a job and visa (Forget it if you have no recognised university degree and work experience!)