How can i learn Dutch fast

Hello , i am new in Belgium and  would like to learn dutch . Due to my job timing ,5 days in week busy . i am free on Saturday ,Sunday . any good web site, method or private tutor ...any advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks

If I may I ask.... What do you work? Cuz I am searching for a job

muhammd shafiq wrote:

Hello , i am new in Belgium and  would like to learn dutch . Due to my job timing ,5 days in week busy . i am free on Saturday ,Sunday . any good web site, method or private tutor ...any advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Only way is to speak it; you'll probably hate it because you'll make mistakes, people will laugh at you and your self-confidence takes a huge knock; but within a few months, you'll pick it up.

There are plenty of web-based sessions on YouTube; this link will take you to them.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for reply ....:-) your advice is precious for me . I check this .Thank you :-)

I am an engineer . I don't have my own business ....i am doing job. What do you do by the way ?

Hello,

You simply have to go to the communal house of the city where you live; They will provide you with all the necessary information to benefit from the language courses for foreigners. The cost of these courses is supported at +/- 90% by the state.

But you also have language classes in shifted schedule. Either in the evening or on Saturday.

When people are likely to laugh at you, just tell them they just need to talk to you in your language ...

http://www.huisnederlandsbrussel.be/nederlandslerenhttp://www.basiseducatie.be/open-school … erstaligen

Thank you for reply. Today I went to CVO school. They told me if i would like to join intigration program , i don't need to pay fee but as i do job here so i can't join them in day time .i can be free only on sat sunday .2nd they told me if i sign contract of intigration programe ,i can't leave program .if i leave ,i will have to pay penalty lol .  For me time is issue .... They told me another way ,i can pay and can get 2 classes in week .....on monday and wednesday 18:00 to 21:45 . I will contact their refered branch tomorrow in morning .

Hello Mohammed, I encourage you to join the integration program. I am currently in the integration program in Vilvoorde that is given in English and it is every Saturday from 10-4PM for 8 sessions. I have learned a lot and have been able to make good networking connections. Good luck.

Thank you for reply .....but intigration program will be long for me .i already got addmision in a dutch language school ,today will be its 1st lesson.