Divorce

Good morning,
I would like to ask if any one here can assist me or help me, suggestions on how to divorce a Jordanian man from Jordan who is no longer interested in me. I believe he just used me. Please let me know how about to go about this. I need this case over, closed and need to move on with my life.
Thank you

Hi MJ ,
Sorry to hear about your misfortune I am in a similar situation too,I'm going through a process from my estranged husband. Do you have a marriage certificate or any proof  documents  can you contact or know where your husband is?

He lives in Jordan a Jordanian.  I do have the marriage certificate here with me. I can't afford much and it looks like he won't help me. So idk what or how i can get this done. I just need to be careful who to trust too. Thank you if yiu have any ideas or help.

You can file for a divorce in the Family Court of your residing province as long as you have been living there for more than 12 months ,you need to contact  family lawyer....It's easier when both parties reside in the same country but it's not impossible, btw do you  still have any contact with your husband? do you have any friends or people you know in Jordan?

No i have no contact with him because he is that way. Once we have an argument, i am the one to always keeo texting and calling at times he finally answers and now it doesn't seem like his goin to answer me back. Idk if this is ok if i dont have no contact! Just worries.