Is there any Dutch speaking expat in Mauritius?

Hi All,

I wanted to know if we have people speaking Dutch over the island.

You can have a look at the nationalities of the members here : https://www.expat.com/en/network/africa/mauritius/

Thank you  :)

Hi,
I would be one of them. Feel free to contact me :-)

Oh Hi Venis,

So happy to find someone 😊
I will inbox you.

I'm coming to Mauritius with family in a couple of months. We are Flemish so semi Dutch :)
We are only staying for 3 months (Tamarin area) but if all goes well we maybe stay longer.

Once we are there, maybe we can meet one day!

Hi im a dutch living in Mauritius as well.

Hi there,

I am belgian and speak Dutch too :) Will be in Vacoas from July till Octobre if you want to meet, write me ;)

Hey Alexia,

Are you coming on vacation?

Hey VanshK,

Not on vacation but for my master thesis in anthropology, I need to do some participative observations about the topic (drinkable water) I've chosen. Do you speak Dutch?

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello. Could you please send some more details about the job? Thank you

Hello,

My brother, who lives in Flic en Flac, is Dutch speaking and is looking for a job.
How would you like him to contact you?

Greetings,

Alexia

@Kush > could you please post your job offer in the jobs in Mauritius section? Thank you

Hello,

I speak dutch. Is it for a job?

Kind Regards
Papadis Nikolaos

Hello,

I speak Dutch. I'm Belgian and looking for a job in Mauritius.

Kind Regards
Papadis Nikolaos

Can you please ask him to send me a message or email me on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should be shared through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hello everyone,

I had to remove several posts from this thread. Please be informed that the forum is not a job board and should not be used as such.

We have a job section on the website where you are required to drop any job vacancy/offer if you want to propose a job or post your jobs ads if you are looking for a job.

As far as the above moderated offer is concerned, please contact the member directly through his ad : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/ma … ultan.html

All the best,
Bhavna

@VanshK

dear Miss,

I will be in Mauritius and speak Dutch German, French and English.

My mail ***

Kind regards,

Pascal

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

@pascalgodts Hello and welcome,

You are replying to an old post from 201, send her a private message instead by clicking on her photo > send a message.

Feel free to introduce yourself on the New Members thread so that we get to know you.

All the best

Bhavna