Is it true,,that Finland is not accepting any foreigner?

Hi,

I'm  a Filipina a got married  with a Finnish Citizen, Can anyone give me some advice if there is possibility that I could go to Finland for good with my husband?Because we are quite worried from the Immigrations decision that I might be denied.By the way all our papers are legal and official and already auhenticated we are planning to apply either the resident permit or tourist visa,as long it could make us together ASAP.Thanks..please help.

The finnish laws on who can and cannot stay in Finland are pretty strict. It's good that you are married, it does help a bit. However, they do check each and every case individually and may deny your application even if you have all the proper papers. For finnish citizenship you need to live in Finland for 6 years (all in one go, that is, not half a year here and half a year there) and usually you are required to live with your husband/wife during that time. Should your marriage not last 6 years you may have to return to your home country.

The best way to find out if you can get a visa or not is to contact the finnish embassy where you live. They can tell you whether or not you will get a visa.

http://www.finland.ph/public/default.as … ture=en-US for further information.

Hello,

I'm Turkish and married to a Finn. We got married in Turkey and registered our marriage here. It's really to difficult to say anything certain about the residence permit but I've been reading other people's experience, following Migri all the time, reading every documents I find etc. So, the most important thing is that they should believe your marriage is real(based on real love, not an agreement!), the duration of your relationship, how many times you've seen each other etc. They also want to be convinced that you're ready to adjust to Finnish culture and language as an immigrant. Also, I read that the residence permit process takes much shorter if you apply here in Finland. I came here with 3-month touristic visa and will apply. Can't assure you about the visa but if your documents are complete and you don't have anything extreme in your background, I don't think it's impossible. So, good luck!

Hello,
Thank you so much Revontuli for sharing your knowledge and experience. My husband submitted yesterday the application for my residents permit there in Finland. I just hope that they can find our answers from the questions that might help to speed up the process.(They have a small spaces left to answer for each numbers and questions!)I'm proud to say that we are both inlove to each other..It was sad to heard also that some marriage-based-aggreement damages the integrity of the real-love-marriages..My husband explained that to me even before. There were times when we chat,we can't help to cry because we miss each other. For now we just have to wait and follow up the process,We are praying for positive outcome.
This coming July 2011 he will come again and visit me here in the Philippines together with his relatives. Thank you again so much!!!!I really appreciate It!!God bless you!

Hi,
I'm a Filipina who got married to a Finnish citizen recently. We want to be together after the marriage.  But since he lives in Finland, it's quite hard for us to do that.  After the marriage we don't know what are the things we need to do so that I can move to Finland. I hope you can help me and give some advice.  When we went to the embassy, the girl told us to register the marriage to Finland Population System.  After registering our marriage, we dont know what's the right visa i will apply?
I hope to hear from you soon.  Thanks a lot in advance.