Employment offer from Petrotech oil and gas

Received an employment offer from Petrotech oil and gas and told to pay for work permit to Arabian eagle travel. Can someone please tell me if this is a scam. The web site and contsct details seem legit

Nicolas j

Most offers that ask you to pay up are scams but I can't be sure without more details.
PM the email address and all other contact details and I'll be happy to see what I can find out.

Hi Fred
This is the contact details for the employment offer that i recieved

Contact details Petrotech oil & gas services
Job reference number: POG/231/7001/UAE/017
Eng. xxx
Hr. Director
Tel: +9715882xxx
Email:[email protected]

Contact details Arabian Eagle Travel & Tourism llc
Ms. xxxxx
Customer relations manager
Tel: +971557xxxx
Email: [email protected]

http://scamnumbers.info/forum/viewtopic … mp;t=17796

Arabian Eagle Travel & Tourism LLC Details Below:
Ms. xxx
Customer Relation Manager
Tel (+971) 5570xxxx
[email protected]
[email protected]
www.arabianeagletravels.com

This is in line with the Expatriate Statuary Law of UAE in compliance with the U.N. Terrorism Act. Update us with the process between you and the agency incase of advice where necessary, and ensure you provide them their requirement quick for the fastest process from their office. Also remember that any Expenses you make on the process of registering your documents shall be refunded back to you immediately you submit your expenses report to us via email. Also be informed that once the process is completed your hard copies will be delivered to any postal address of your choice. There will be a mandatory Orientation/Training Exercise for all Newly Employed Expatriates which will take place within the Work Metropolis of PROTEC OIL & GAS COMPANY and this Program will start 7 days on arrival for work sign-on. Should you require more information, Please feel free to contact us immediately.
Congratulations! on your appointment.

This appears on scam number sites, but that doesn't mean it is, just they think it is.
The golden rule is - Did they ask for money?

Looks suspicious though. Check what do they require from you. If they ask "amount of money" then it is definitely a scam. Be careful.

Hi;

Hope you didn't make any payment...in UAE the sponsor which means the company who is offering the job has to cover all expenses including visa permit expenses, health insurance and so on...so don't fall for this...

Good Luck;

I Mohd Rusdi B. Ab Ghani from Malaysia. I won"t to know about Latter of offer of company and agency prepare my ...

Hi sir, did you fund out?? Is it a scam??

It appears a petrochemical company has lost their site and the domain is for sale, something uncommon in a multi billion dollar industry.