OMG advise please

looking at what is needed and found 1 part being my qualifications do i need to just bring all academic qualifications of is it only the relivance cetificates for the job i am doing?

await your advise many thanks

bring all your academic certifications like diploma and transcript of records... will be helpful once changing of profession in iqama is needed.

thanks but all my certificates are nothing to do with the job i'm doing only old school and college certificates will they still be needed though?

the job is from my ability and knowledge rather than education

Bring em all in any case.. you will require some sort of documentation.

Make sure your documents are attested from the saudi embassy/consulate of your area.

and welcome to Expat.com :)

Salman

Always better to keep all your certificates with you , you never know when you need them.

Finally as Salman said, attest them in the Saudi embassy in your country, before it, you need to attest them by your Univeristy/college where u got the certificates and then in the Ministry of external Affiars in your country, followed by the Sauid embassay in your country, Get  more details from the Saudi embassy in ur country as the procedure may be different for different countries.

Bring everything! They will always ask you for something that you have left behind :D

Also, as Salman says make sure that you have the relevant thing attested and triple-check everything!