How can I find an IT job in Kuwait? Please excuse the repetitive topic

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this site and excited to find a place where I can speak to folks that are experienced in living abroad.

My main purpose for joining this site is to meet new people and to gain insight as to how I can find employment in Kuwait. I've read multiple threads that explain Bayt.com and a few other sites, but it seems to me the best way would be to meet people who are currently living in Kuwait.

A little background on me...
* I'm currently living in the US, working for a major e-payment company as an IT Project Manager.
* I'm happy with what I do and love changing my environment every so often.
* I have more than 5 years of experience working in the IT field.

Thank you in advance for your responses and have a wonderful day/night (depending on where you are)

I would start with two of the larger IT services companies in Kuwait, such as Diyar and ITS. They might need someone with your experience.

Best of luck!

Thank you for the insight. I'll definitely check them out.

Hi Ribsom,

My name is kavitha.  I am also searching for IT jobs.  If u dont mind,  could u please help me?  I can send u my CV.  This s my whatsap nmbr ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Kavitha, I am not an employer, and I already provided the help in my older post above.

Hi,

Thank you... If u have any suggestions regarding this pls tell me...

@ Kavithapk12 >

Please feel free to post your job search in the IT & Telecommunications job vacancies in Kuwait section, it is more appropriate.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Hi Priscilla

I already applied for many jobs but not getting any call back... Nthng... Thank you.