Looking for a job in Sofia

Hello, I am currently live in Sofia.I am Turkish.My education is about art.
I am looking a job in Sofia.I know very a little Bulgarian, but i think my english is ok. I do not looking specifically job.
I hope someone can help.
Thank you in advance.

Hello Milako,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Please create your CV in this section for more chance to find a job : Jobs in Sofia.

Hi,

You should check out the most popular job search sites in Bulgaria to find available opportunities.

The top job board sites are Jobs.bg, Zaplata, JobTiger.bg, and Karieri. And you can use the search engine to narrow down your results. I do not think any of them are available in English I am afraid!

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Thank you very much.I am looking these web sites for a long time but nothing finding except I.T and call center job.I am sure can not do to these both jobs.So going on searching the new things :)

Wow you bring back optimism to my life !!!:):):)
People in the field of culture and arts will quit only if they die :):):) !!!
They never hire anyone :) and they are ready to work for pennies and would kill for those pennies! Actually the only choice for anyone outside the government or the IT is to be like them, or emigrate.

Why don't you check the Turkish companies in Bulgaria - they will always need a person speaking Turkish + English.

There are a couple banks, hotels, restaurants and commercial companies. Check all of these.