How to make friends in the Botswana

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals and other expats) when you're living in the Botswana :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in the Botswana??

Thanks in advance for your participation

I'll tell you bout how i met my expart friends

i go to the Equatorial coffe shop in Riverwalk Mall quite often. This one time i was having coffee with my other friend who is a photographer, a gentlemen seating not far from whre we were came over to introduce himself and to admire my friend's camera. the he joined us and we started talking bout photography.

we found out later in the conversation that the getleman was new in Botswana and needed somebody to show him around and we offered to our assistance. we met up with him the next day and he brought a friend.

Most people in botswana are quite friendly, so if you introduce yourself and ask nicely, most would be willing to help. But communication may be a bit of a problem as ost shy away from speaking English but other than that, thats that.

hi guys am looking for a friends any one got intrested with me please holla me.

Hi watsongibson,

A brief presentation about you would help! :)

hey guys..anyone who wanna have a chit-chat?we are born for love.. it is the principle existence and it's the only end:D

HI EVERYBODY IN BOSTWANA,PLS I NEED A FRIEND IN BOSTWANA TO TELL ME HOW THE COUNTRY IS,CAUSE I WILL BE COMING FOR HOLIDAY THERE,AM FROM NIGERIA, LIVING IN NAIROBI KENYA.AND MY CONTACT IS..+254704508331.PLS IF YOU  CAN BE MY FRIEND I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE YOU. THANKS

Hi ola123!

Please avoid using caps lock when posting on the forum!

Thanks and regards
Armand