I need a destination address in order to fly my dog!

Hi,

So Im moving to Malaga at the end of this year, I am planning to rent an apartment, which I will go and view closer to the time and therefore I don't have an address in Spain at the moment.

My dog is coming with my and I have just obtained his pet passport today, but I also need a ' destination address in order to get his flights booked which need doing ASAP. The destination address just acts as a guarantee so basically if I didn't bother to collect him from the airport, they have an address to link him to in Spain. Obviously, I will be picking him up when I get there, its costing me the best part of £1000 to get him there.

So I just need to get a destination address and I was wondering if anyone would let me use there address or there work address to put on the form so I can get his flights booked?

Thanks in advance.

Maybe use a hotel address? :)  I'm not sure a stranger on an internet forum will be too keen to give out their address, I certainly wouldn't; not that I question your intentions :)

Hi, do you think a hotel address would be accepted?

The company Im flying him with just said to me it can be any address, even a work place address, so surely a hotel would be acceptable? I think Ill email them and ask them.

Thanks for your reply :)

I'd definitely clear it with Hotel MANAGER - person in authority to grant you permission.  Otherwise, it's worthless answer. 
There are also some places that have a Company let you buy for a SML fee and give you a Postal Address you can use.  Like a Virtual Office but for Postal purposes!   Can it be a PO Box or needs to be a physical address?   Some refuse you to use a PO address!  Get facts clear. 
We used Transpet Tyron OZ to USA and can't praise them high enough!!!!