Looking for work

Hello everyone
I am lovely 28 years of age  from Philippines,I am new here in Netherlands in s'hertogenbosch and I am studying dutch now but i am also looking for part time job or even only for work experience.
anybody can suggest me where to find it..thank you

god bless  everyone

Hi Lovely (like the name) :)

Welcome to the forum.

What sort of work are you looking for; what qualifications have you got?

Hello Cynic ( Thank you) :)

I am willing to  any kind of work; I am qualified as a hard working and i am able to perform well in a high preasure environtment or hard work with a strong motivation, I  work before in Philippines as a hotel receptionist...

lovely2017 wrote:

Hello Cynic ( Thank you) :)

I am willing to  any kind of work; I am qualified as a hard working and i am able to perform well in a high preasure environtment or hard work with a strong motivation, I  work before in Philippines as a hotel receptionist...

Depends what you want; my advice is to try using Google to see what comes up locally.  If nothing there attracts you, go and see the Hotels in 's-Hertogenbosch and ask at Reception if they have any work; this link will take you to Google search I did that lists some potential hotels you can try.

Many employers use Employment Agents (Uitzendbureau) to find temporary workers; drop your CV off with them as well.

I wish you the best of luck. :)

You should check out the most popular job sites in Netherlands for opportunities.

In Netherlands, the top sites are Werk.nl, Nationale Vacature Bank, MonsterBoard, and Jobbird.com

On these job boards you can find recent job offers from all job sectors and you can filter the results to find exactly the area you are looking in.

Good luck & let us know how you get on!