Looking for full time work in Thailand

Hey guys i am looking for sales work in Thailand with salary and commission any one got any leads???

Thanks.

there ae lots of Facebook sites that you can look for jobs on.... samui jobs and buy/sell sites

I continually see postings for people wanting jobs in Thailand. Sorry for being the wet blanket, but the Thai government wants Thai people to be employed - before any foreigner, especially when a Thai can do the work.

bill kip wrote:

I continually see postings for people wanting jobs in Thailand. Sorry for being the wet blanket, but the Thai government wants Thai people to be employed - before any foreigner, especially when a Thai can do the work.

Your post might (and is likely to) be accurate, but perhaps you could explain the local laws there in order to help posters with their problems and wishes.

There is already one posting of jobs prohibited for foreigners. There are several posts from various members in different forums about how difficult it is just to get a job in Thailand. Even professional work is highly limited. Perhaps checking Thailand web sites about working in Thailand would also be helpful.

bill kip wrote:

There is already one posting of jobs prohibited for foreigners.

As illegal activity of any sort is not allowed on this site, you should report any adverts you see for illegal work.
It protects members who might not be aware of the rules in that country.

Hi
Send me your resume pls
Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : please post in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi
What can I do for you ?

Yes i Know that but not every Thai person can do every job in Thailand can they??? Plus anyway i have found a sales job now.

Cheers for the heads up, I have found work now here in Phuket.

Cheers anyway.

bill kip wrote:

It's the same in loads of countries, and pretty obvious really. The OP was asking about sales jobs, he speaks English... he has an angle.

They are few and far between, but if you can afford to come and sus the place out and network/come up with you own business ideas you should be able to find something, it probably won't be lucrative though.

Well done finding something anyway.

Hey can you send me more info about job you got thx

HI All,

Any advice please on obtaining work within the hospitality sector in Thailand. have been in the industry for close to 15 years, in senior managerial roles. and would relish the opportunity to come and live and work in Thailand. A long time dream of mine. 33 yr old Male from south Africa, if that is pertinent or not.

Many thanks in advance