Need Advice/help on Employement & house for rent

Hi,

I am from chennai and my wife got a long term onsite opportunity with infosys(2+ years). She wanted me to come along with her to Malaysia.I am currently working as a Market Research Analyst(CPG & Retail domain) in Tata Consultacy Services. I am concerned about my employement opportunites in Malaysia.This is because I have to quit my current job and have to come there with a dependant visa.Is that possible for me to get a good job with this visa?

She is coming there to work for SC bank located in: "Level 2, Wisma LYL, Jalan 51A/223, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor"

Also I want to rent a house/flat in this area and also wanted to know the security issues, Crime rates in this area. Is it okay to rent a house in this area? can anybody help me in this ?

Expecting your suggestions
Bala.

Welcome on the forum Bala ;)

I hope that other forumers will contribute to your various vital queries soon. Concerning the lodging, you can have a look at the Accommodation in Malaysia, there are plenty of adverts which might interest you.

Regards

Hi Bala,

Im a Malaysian Indian, on the accomodation part, i will be able to assist you as the SC bank which you have mentioned is just 10 mins walk from my apartment. just email me parammad(at)gmail(dot)com

Regards,

Param