Close

Learn Tunisian online

Hi all. Does anyone here know where I can learn Tunisian language online? Thanks.

It's the Arabic Language... You can learn it anywhere... but if you mean the Tunisian Popular Pronunciation let me know I can help you.

I understand it is but it has a lot mix of french and berber as well. And also, the arabic language varies in a lot of ways according to the region, unless it's the fos-ha. Not saying I know how to though, I don't even know the rules of the fos-ha arabic. I tried going over to youtube, but there is not enough learning material. I just want to learn the Tunisian way, something that is enough for a normal everyday conversation, then maybe take it a step further once I am able to speak the language.

Learn Tunisianthe language spoken in tunis-street arabic is what he calls it!! LOL!! But says this is the perfect way spoken out there. :)Learn Tunisian

If you want i can teach you 😕

hi emna. where are you located at? I am in hammam sousse and getting bored. I find it hard to go out because it's hard to communicate. If you are from hammam sousse, maybe we can hang out sometimes?

Expatriate health insurance in Sousse

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Sousse

Moving to Sousse

Find tips from professionals about moving to Sousse

Travel insurance in Sousse

Enjoy stress-free travel to Sousse

Flights to Sousse

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Sousse