Short-term rental

Looking for 1 or 2 bedroom; 1-1/2 or 2 bathrooms  rental in Fajardo,  Culebra, or Isabela from  Jan 1, 2018 to April 1, 2018  . Must have air conditioning, Internet and privacy.

Perhaps I could direct you to the housing section at the op of this page.
You might well find places of interest or you can post a free of charge advert as a house hunter.

You should look into this site for rentals and speak with the rental agents or owners about a short term rental. Some of the members may know a place but likely not.
http://www.clasificadosonline.com/UDRen … -+Busqueda

Another option is to speak with a realtor.

Check Air BnB.

Thanks for the suggestion. It looks like the forum questions are linked over to the housing section,  Also, the information in the housing section seems out-dated. Hopefully, over time, I will receive a few great responses.  Thanks again.

Some members go way out of their way to check newspapers, drive around town or ask their local friends. But it is not very common.

Using AirBnb and similar serves like Frogrock suggested may work for you because it guarantees the owner basically 3 months of rental and lower his maintenance, which may mean he/she may give you a nice price break, but it may or may not meet your financial needs. Talk and negotiate. January thru April are snowbird season so how flexible the owner may be is hard to say.

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Thank you very much for your response.  I will check out AirBnb and Frogrock.