Hunting a bloke.

I just came back from Australia and i have been here in Cebu for 2days. Last friday night i was waiting for my boyfriend to call me and i was a bit sad and worried cause he was not responding or anything. To my surprise he replied me with a question asking me if i know anyone named JAMES.? So with all honesty i said NO, not that i remembered. But he became a little upset with me because he thought i was lying. So he sent me a picture cotaining of my conversation with this man JAMES. Then he sent me a picture of his blog containing a picture of me which i believe this man JAMES is a blogger and he used my picture and post our "DIA CONVOS". I asked my boyfriend if whats this site but he doesnt want to tell me. So to make my storry short i am looking for this man JAMES to seek JUSTICE! PLEASE IF THERES ANYONE WHO'S WILLING TO HELP I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. I WILL SEND YOU THE PICTURES THAT WAS ON HIS BLOG.

THANKS HEAPS!

Tell your friend not to get his knickers up in a knot.  Happens daily with people's photos being used on a blog or social media site.  Facebook is full of it.   Google is your friend.  https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=used … ;tbs=qdr:y

And if he still can't take that for an answer.  Dump him.  He's not one to put his trust in you years from now.

Men named James are all over the internet, and I'm pretty sure a good few will write blogs.
That means your chances are slim to none without more details.

Thanks for your reply. I have explained to him made an actions to track this people. But i think he did dumped me now.

Hi have been reported ths site called ****. Of course they deleted my picture for sure they're threatened. What a xxxx! Anyway i am happy justice is on my side.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Defamation + foul word

Hi everyone,

@ Seekinghelp, since you are in contact with that website, i am closing this thread. The topic is not related to expatriation.

Hopefully, you will find a solution to this issue. On every website, there is a report button and a contact us form by means which you can contact the administrators to sort things out.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed