Driving License in Bahrain

So guys, here's the situation, i have failed my first test which was on 19th, due to putting wrong signal, and i have been given extra 8 hours more. now my question is do you guys know any instructor who is fluent in english or hindi who can take me for 8 hours? because the instructor i had was horrible and didnt even take me to the outside roundabout ( ramli mall ) and always told its the same as inside so no need to go out . :( 

Also i was wondering if you guys know those instructors who would teach for an hour and half and take  10 bd and write down 2 hours in the log book! or even 5 bd for 45-50 mins would be great!

Thank you all so much
Regards

Very unfortunate. I am sure someone will reply back with some good reference.

Good luck.

T&R

Hey chiefjareer97, you can speak to my instructor .. he's good in English and little Hindi words also he speaks and takes 1.30-40 hours of training but you have to go to the driving school.. he won't give u a pick n drop .(he will but that gets deducted from your daily training hours)
He took me to the ramli roundabout and then back inside the school, minsitry of education area, salmabad , a'ali , exit from the back gate housing area n a couple of other places.. nice chap 
Car Instructor Adil Abu Abdulla - 721
+973 3400 7119
Car Number: 585557