Relocate In Malaysia

Dear Friends,

My name is Maha Mehmood and i am from Pakistan, i done my MBA in FInance and am willing to relocate in Malaysia Permanently with my little Daughter who is now 8 months old ...

I am trying to find out jobs in Malaysia since last two months but still i did not get any positive response .
i am very much interested to make my future bright in Malaysia because in Pakistan there is no scope of mine.

I am very thankful to you if you please guide me how to i get work permit for Malaysia and get job in Malaysia..

I will be very thankful to you...

Regards
Maha Mehmood

Dear Maha

Its nice to know you want to move to Malaysia. However bear in mind getting a job is pretty tough unless you have skills that a local doesnt have.

I suggest you identify a field where expats are in demand for eg IT. You may want to link your finance and IT that way you will have an edge.

Times are tough but all the best and keep trying. You will succeed insha Allah

Rgds
Sameer

thank you so much sameer, thank you so much for your favorable reply...

Well i am trying to find job in Finance sector and hope INSHALLAH i will get it , please do pray for me and for my family.

Regards
Maha

I would suggest to upload in various job portals such as JobStreet or recruit.net or efinancial careers.. then start searching suitable job openings in these sites and apply directly.

Try to apply those jobs which have similar skill set requirements as your current job and experience. Find out if Michaelpage consultant has office in Pakistan so that you can check openings in their website as well.

All in all there is a little luck should be in your favor for any international job offers. Good luck.

You come with visit visa then you looking for work and same time apply for work permit

just to add on your point, effective last year this is not allowed.

U need to wait until your approval obtained by Immigration only you can enter.

Hello Maha,

It is not very clear from your post if you wish to work in Malaysia with your 8 month daughter on your own or you will be accompanied by your husband.

It will be very difficult to get a job and then a visa as a single mother.

If you are an MBA from IBA or Lums, there are great opportunities for you in Karachi. :)