Apostille Diplomas

Hi all!

Has anyone had to apostille their diploma(s) for work in Colombia? I am specifically wondering whether I have to apostille my BSc, MSc, AND PhD or will just the PhD suffice? Also, do they want the actual diploma apostilled or can I apostille my academic transcripts?

Thank you!

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : advertising your services is not allowed on the forums : please register in our business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,

If you apostille just your PhD and transcripts it should suffice to get the equivalent here in Colombia. I recommend doing it for all transcripts and diplomas because everything seems to be on a case by case basis with he department of education. But for sure, get both transcripts and diploma apostilled.

Good Luck.

I was also recently asked to get my diploma apostilled by a school in Germany. I got my diploma initially from New York. Usually they want only the highest level of education diplome , but sometimes they may want the others too. I was not asked to apostille my transcripts. One of my friends sent me this blog post from National Apostille, Inc that sort of clarified the steps necessary to have this process done:mnationalapostille.com/apostille-diploma-high-school-college-university-trade-school

Definitely worth the read if you're in a similar situation. Wishing everyone a healthy week.

Thanks for the information with links.