Iqama transfer

sir, since jun 2007 I am working in saudi arab.until 2013 my sponsor was a kapil 10th july  2013. I transfer my visa to company by sing of two years contract.[] the conteact was this contract is for one year period but in case that the employee didn't stop his work upon completing this period and the first didn't show any objection regarding that.so in this case the contract will be renewed automatically with out any notification for the both parties .and the trems and the conditions of the contract will be as same as the frist contract .unless there is a written agreement between the both parties that there will be some changes in the contract trems and conditions [/b].now I have a job opportunity in another company with good facilities.but my current company are not agree to give me transfer.so I can get any help from laboer office regarding this .

Since you enter into new contract on 10 July 2013 and did not end it officially - this will be renewed automatically and will end in 9 July 2017. Two months before this date , i.e by 9 May 2017 you can inform your sponsor officially in writing that you do not wish to renew the contract and ask for a release and you should get the release. If he refuses you can approach labor office and ask their assistance and since you have a new offer your sponsor will have to release you.