Finding a maid

Has any been lucky in finding a maid for a specified time of the day? My wife has been looking for one to work only during the day time, but what we found instead are full time maids 24x7.

Appreciate if some one can share his/her experience or contacts.

Cheers

as per my search maids are available @ 40 SR per hr. OR 150 SR per day. OR 850 SR per week. the timings are 9am to 4 pm

well you can find many ( sri-lankans/eriterians) for abour 15-20 riyals per hour. You'll need a minimum of 2 hours I guess plus Taxi fare. PM if you are still looking and I can give you some numbers

Hi there :) I would appreciate it if you can post some numbers.. I'm looking for a live in maid..
Cheers

Sweets wrote:

Hi there :) I would appreciate it if you can post some numbers.. I'm looking for a live in maid..
Cheers

I tried to get the numbers but all in vain.
Any one has contacts, please share it on here.

Cheers

The main problem with live in maid is that there is no way of telling if they are illegal over stayers or not, unless you get the visa yourself.

Hi

The standard for part-time maids is SR 25/hr.

Call these guys up. Elegant HouseKeeping Services Contact – Jenny :  050 546 2515

I've used a maid on part-time basis for several months through these guys. Now I'm looking for a full-time live-in.

OR try Zeenat (srilankan maid) Works in waha compound Contact – 054 554 5269

OR Farzana - 053 428 5415

If anyone knows of a full-time one please let me know. Thanks.

kamiii wrote:

well you can find many ( sri-lankans/eriterians) for abour 15-20 riyals per hour. You'll need a minimum of 2 hours I guess plus Taxi fare. PM if you are still looking and I can give you some numbers

Will you  please be so kind as to supply me with some numbers as well please - also looking for help.

kamiii wrote:

why did ya tell me its 25 Sr :mad: 

huh!!! i know ...commission :/

oracle.. check your inbox.. I sent you quite a few numbers a while back .. please don't pretend you haven't found a maid yet just to avoid the dinner you owe me !!!!

kamiii wrote:

oracle.. check your inbox.. I sent you quite a few numbers a while back .. please don't pretend you haven't found a maid yet just to avoid the dinner you owe me !!!!

I did not find a maid through your contacts, however, thanks for your help.
I have asked some one-you-know-who, to role play pretend-maid, waiting for her reply.

oraclefusions wrote:
kamiii wrote:

I have asked some one-you-know-who, to role play pretend-maid, waiting for her reply.

french maid ?

kamiii wrote:
oraclefusions wrote:
kamiii wrote:

french maid ?

Nope

Hi,
I'm looking for a full time house maid too. did you have any luck finding one, or even a good agency that provides them. I don't want one that will require a sponsorship transfer cause I've already been there, and she ran away :(

any help would be much appreciated

Samzplanet wrote:

Hi

The standard for part-time maids is SR 25/hr.

Call these guys up. Elegant HouseKeeping Services Contact – Jenny :  050 546 2515

I've used a maid on part-time basis for several months through these guys. Now I'm looking for a full-time live-in.

OR try Zeenat (srilankan maid) Works in waha compound Contact – 054 554 5269

OR Farzana - 053 428 5415

If anyone knows of a full-time one please let me know. Thanks.

Looking for a part time maid here too.  These numbers above, and the Housekeeping services - is it legit and still valid.  Thanks a lot :D

I have a pretty long list (a little old though). Can't paste on the blog (Coz I don't have any plans to get assassinated) :rolleyes:

PM & get the list.

Hi Everyone

I am also looking for a full time live in maid, if you have any contacts please let me know.

thanks everyone!!

Hi ukinksa,

You could have a look at the Riyadh classifieds > job section and post an advert there as well. It might help you.

Dear Mr. AQUIL TAHIR,

Kindly plz gv me the no of nos  are gv me any person details who can help me,

dear your can find office which they give maid on monthly bases

Hi everyone
I'm looking for a trustful maid that would come once a week in average. If anyone has any useful numbers I'd be soo thankful.
Have a good day and happy new year!

[Moderated: Please post in Jobs section]

Hello!!

I am looking for a full time house maid, can you please send me the details if possible.

Appreciate your support.

@xlncfaheem -> You could post an advert in the Jobs in Riyadh section. It can help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

xlncfaheem wrote:

Hello!!

I am looking for a full time house maid, can you please send me the details if possible.

Appreciate your support.

Would help to scroll up and read a few posts back ;)

Raju wrote:

I need a maid full time. send me CV's and contact details.

If you are looking for a full time maid, then you can only approach through legal agencies. Coz most of the people who come here for work are under someones sponsorship. As its little hard to find a full time maid, If your pay is good the agencies can provide you one. Good Luck.

Raju wrote:

if I need part time. then it's possible?

Yes you can, but tthe problem is the maids who work in homes of saudis are full time workers, so you need find alternatives like nurse or other workers who in need for money and can do house maid job. As last time i saw some men wanted to find some house maid part time jobs. So plz check some posts in the blog you can find those guys... If i come to know any will introduce you for sure. Good Luck.

Can you please share numbers if still available?

Hi everyone,

I invite you to have a look at this thread : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=555240

It is clearly written that it is forbidden to post ads hiring maids in Saudi Arabia, i am therefore closing this thread.

Thanks,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed