Married in uk

Hello! I m a lebanese married to an English man in uk and my visit visa will expire in 3 months. Anyone who had same experience and know what to do to be able to stay here with my husband??
Thanks in advance😊

You need to make an application and do it soon, otherwise you will have to leave the UK, or risk overstaying illegally.

The link below might help you:

https://www.gov.uk/remain-in-uk-family/overview

The GOV.UK website has a lot of information to assist you.  If you are still confused/overwhelmed, then I'd suggest hiring an immigration lawyer to assist you.

Im still at indonesia.... N now looking for immigration lawyer to assist me uk marriage visa... then my fiance will use that immigration lawyer from uk for my family settled visa after that.... Thanks for all information... If theres indonesian here who can suggest me about immigration lawyer at jakarta indonesia... Please... Message me here...

Hildaa wrote:

If theres indonesian here who can suggest me about immigration lawyer at jakarta Indonesia... Please... Message me here...

Maybe as on the Indonesia page that question.

Hildaa wrote:

Im still at indonesia.... N now looking for immigration lawyer to assist me uk marriage visa... then my fiance will use that immigration lawyer from uk for my family settled visa after that.... Thanks for all information... If theres indonesian here who can suggest me about immigration lawyer at jakarta indonesia... Please... Message me here...

An immigration lawyer won't be much good to you as you'll still have to apply for a visa in exactly the same was as anyone else, regardless of how much you waste on a legal advice.

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/indonesia/how_to_apply.html

However, as was mentioned above, this question really should be in the Indonesia section.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=167

Of course i know that i need visa... Immigration lawyer just assist...

Hi Hildaa,

A warning; it's possible to apply for a visa to get married in the UK, however, the UK Government are now very suspicious of these as many people have used them as a way to get around the UK immigration rules.  If they have any cause to think your application is not genuine, you wont get a marriage visa.

You will probably find it much quicker if your future husband travelled to Indonesia and you married there.

The process is also very expensive

I agree that you will waste time and money hiring an immigration lawyer in Indonesia.  A lawyer can be useful in the UK, as the immigration law can be a little confusing, but the GOV.UK website is also quite useful too.

However, in the meantime, UK Government prefer that your fiancee travels to Indonesia and you marry there, then apply for the spouse visa in Indonesia - this is one way of testing whether the relationship is genuine, rather than a marriage of convenience.

Even with a UK visa, you may still be detained for questioning on arrival, if the immigration officer is not satisfied with the answer to his/her questions.