Help with offer needed urgently please

Hello there

I have been offered 26000 UAED/month includes housing allowance and ticket (medical insurance and 160,000UAED/year school fees on top).  I am single with 3 children am not sure if the job in Abu Dhabi or Fujairah but I feel the offer is very low considering I have PhD and more than 14 years experience. I am UK national and will be flying back to UK with the kids for holidays so not sure if it will be enough to cover this as well.
Could you please advice if it is good offer and if not what range should I request?

Thank you  :)

Hi hello sir,

It depends how to budget the money there is also low renting apartment in Abu Dhabi just think more ok before you decide thanks have a blessed day!

Dear Madame,

What you felt is correct as you have a Phd, and 14 years on the top but you can think in this way, this is an opportunity to enter the U.A.E market and for sure you will get your revenge within one year or less ,but you can negotiate that the 160,000 Dhs for education will be paid to you immediately  and will not be related or against school subscription because the Future will be bright for you , believe me ,therefore it is your decision to do it or no as I'm father of two lovely girls and I know what means to have 3 children , and take care of them, god bless you and good luck.

N.B: if you decided to come you need to certify your degree as well .

Regards,