How can i rent a land or a house for 100 years

Im new here..i like to move to cambodia together with my wife we are both foreigners it is possible i can buy here a property? If not how can i rent a land or a house for 100 years and i can sell also this lot or house where i rent for 100 years..
I need a help thank you

Hi Penne24,

I work in real estate in Phnom Penh, due to Expat.com policy I cannot fully explain the situation as Expat.com see it as myself promoting business. Briefly, you can buy a condo as a foreigner, you cannot buy land, a house/Villa or anything on the ground floor, however, there are ways of purchasing, which I cannot go into on this forum.
If you contact me through Linkedin or Facebook, Naim Khan-Turk, I will be able to explain fully.

Thank for the information
  Best regards
Robert

Id also to ask maybe you know some German lawyer in  cambodia,,

Hi Robert,
I do not know3 of any German law firms, please see the link below some a Khmei firms others are International
https://www.hg.org/lawfirms/cambodia/phnom-penh.html

Hi Penne24,

I would also suggest that you also goggle the German Embassy in Phnom Penh and contact them with your question.   Hals und Beinbruch.

Thank you so much...

Thank you i have a problem before with my condo..then i know a khmer lawyer but he dont help me..i paid for him..and then we dont can really understand each other..my english isnt that good enough so i probably need maybe a lawyer can speak german language

I like to ask ..i hope everybody can give me advise or information...i bought a condo last year here in phnom penh..but the condo isnt done yet. When i like to sell this condo what should i need to do.or what i must going to prepare..please some advice..