Possible Move to Murcia for two couples

Hola, my name is Suzi & my partner Sally & our neighbours Craig & Tracey are hoping to move somewhere Murcia/Alicante way mid this year for Craig & Tracey and end this year/beginning next year for myself & Sally.  We are keen to have a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom place preferably with its own pool somewhere inland.  Craig & Tracey are in their early 50's & have jobs that they can move into almost immediately.  Sally & myself are early 60's and would like to do temporary work.  I am a legal secretary and Sally would like to do a small cleaning job locally.  We have researched a few things about moving to Spain and understand that it is advisable to rent for a couple of years until we are sure of where we actually want to be.  My health is slightly dodgy with cancer early 2014 (now being checked every 6 months), diabetes and asthma.  All of us have worked most of our lives and would like to wind down somewhat in nicer surroundings than we have at the moment in England.  I am keen to learn Spanish and have been practicing with online phrases and pronounciation.  We have family friends who have an apartment in Murcia and no real ties to England.  We would appreciate any advice/help from people who already live in this area.  Thank you.

Hi Suzi!
Murcia is a great region with really nice weather and a lovely way of life...I am sure that you will enjoy it!
xxx
In any case, I strongly advice you not to sign anything if it hasn't been checked by a lawyer!! I've seen so many irregularities,that it is worthy to be very cautious about it!! Ixxx I wish you good luck with it!!

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please note that free advertising/promotion of your own services is not allowed on the forum section. Kindly register your services in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct